Saturday, April 15, 2006

No Sleep 'Till Brooklin....!

Its 3am and I am not sleeping. I have no slept yet tonight (this morning) and I don't see sleep coming anytime soon. So I thought I'd blog about it. Good topic, huh?

I just finished reading "The DiVinci Code" book and I can understand why so many people have been talking about it. In the end, it all makes sense or at least it concludes but I don't get why they use the Mona Lisa painting on the cover since it really had a very small role in the book. I wonder if it will be more prominate in the movie, I guess I'll have to check out the movie once its out. I'm not a religious person, I wasn't raised with religion and I know I don't all about it, I will admit it. But I did like how the book said that Jesus was a man and had a wife. He was human. And I really don't know anything about Mary Magdelaine but she sounds like a pretty amazing lady.

So its now 3:25 and I'm still wide awake. Such fun. Maybe its the 3 Dr Peppers I had to drink with lunch today. Maybe its the crazy sexual frustration I have. Maybe its just insomnia. I guess it doesn't so much matter.

So I'm having shampoo and conditioner issues. I finally ran out of the nice stuff I bought at a salon, expensive stuff. And now I can't justify spending that kind of money on shampoo and conditioner so I first I tried using the 1/2 filled bottles from under my sink but they didn't do good thing for my hair. So yesterday I bought some new stuff at the grocery and thats not any better. My hair isn't soft at all and I like soft hair. And its not looking pretty like it useto. *sigh* Oh well. I'll survive.

So now I'm sitting on my sofa and I just realized I didn't feed my fish today. Poor Superman, I don't know how I haven't killed him yet. I just got up and gave him food, I think I woke him up. Its 3:34 and no one is online on my friends list with yahoo IM. Some ppl are online on AOL IM but they are away. I'm all alone online. I guess I need to make some friends in Australia or somewhere else on the other side of the planet so I'll have someone to talk to when I can't sleep. They show really lame commercials in the middle of the night on tv I am noticing.

Oh, Bethie and her husband brought me 2 Krispy Kreme doughnuts. I ate them with dinner and they were very yummy. Its 3:41 and I can't decide if I should go back to my bed and try to sleep or if I should put in a movie or just watch tv or something I recorded on my DVR. *sigh* What do you think? L, E

Comments:
DVR's are the greatest things EVER !!! Take that Network TV. I'll watching my show when I WANT TO.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?