Wednesday, April 19, 2006

not for misconduct

I heard from the state about my unemployment benefits and while the wording is really confusing I believe they decided I wasn't fired due to "misconduct connected with your work". Anyway...I have read the letter at least 15 times and while I don't understand it all it does say I will start getting paid unemployment so I can pay my bills and take Laurey to the vet and maybe leave my house a little more. My mail didn't come until after 4:30 so I couldn't call the unemployment office to see when I'll get a check but I'll call tomorrow and maybe they can fully explain what the letter says. I really am smart but I just don't get all it says.

I finished my essay and have emailed it to my parents again for them to check it over. Hopefully I can get my school application in by the end of the week. I would like to know if I'm accepted and what I can plan on for the summer and beyond. Then maybe I can get a part time job or some kind of work.

Oh, I did break down and bought some salon quailty shampoo and conditioner. I know I should have saved my money but I really need to have pretty hair. And I did buy the conditioner on clearance so I saved some money there. And I bought big bottles that will least me a long time. And my hair looks so much better today and feeling 10000 times better too. But my middle finger on my left hand is hurting, I tore off 1/2 the nail yesterday when I was helping my parents put their new bike rack on my mom's car. I really don't think it should have been a 3 person job but it was for my family.

Laurey and I walked today and it was such beautiful sunshine to be out in! The rest of the week should be nice so Laurey and I will need to get out more and more! L, E

Comments:
I truly believe in the quality of salon products. My mother used to argue that with me but I will always spend the little bit of extra money for the good stuff.

Case & Point: Mollie uses shampoo & conditioner for kids that I purchase at Wal-Mart. Last night she took a shower in my bathroom and used my Redkin shampoo & Conditioner.

when she woke up for school this morning, her hair looked incredible! It was shiney, smooth and it combed out so nicely. It was an incredible diffrence!! I think she is getting old enough now she doesn't need the tear proof stuff and I will probably have to start splurging and getting her the good stuff too.

But hooray for you and the approval on your unemployment!! I am glad it worked out for you. I can help you with the wording if you need it. Just shoot me an e-mail.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?