Thursday, April 27, 2006

the other side

Well I had a good day, really good day, on Monday and the rest of the week has completely sucked. *sigh* I'm not going into details because if I write it all out it will just hurt more and then it is there and forever. Just having it in my brain and heart is bad enough.

Today Laurey and I spent $250 at the vet and that is just for her yearly shots and liver profile and yearly check-up. I came home and took a tiny nap and then my friend Tay called. He came by and helped me with a few things around my house that I needed an extra hand for. Then he left and I was dozing off again when Evan called and asked me and Laurey to meet him and Alison, Azul, Duke and Rusty at the dogpark. So we went out there. A huge dog flipped me on my ass and not my back and knees are killing me. We went by the video store on the way home and rented a bunch of DVD's for the weekend and then by the Xmas Tree Shoppes for some candles and finally picked up chinese food. I'm totally stuffed full, I had to unzip my jeans!

So tomorrow is Friday. I hope you all have a nice weekend!!:) Maybe call me? L, E

Comments:
Baby - I know the feeling - I've had to deal with rough things all week and feel beaten up!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?