Sunday, April 02, 2006

past 3 days

The past 3 days haven't really been too much so I haven't written. I've just been sitting on my sofa and surfing the internet and walking with Laurey. Friday I really didn't do anything until Laurey and I walked and then I went to a movie with a friend, we saw "Slither" and it was really lame and predictable and I spilled popcorn all over myself.

Saturday I hung around the house until afternoon and then I went to my parents and picked up dogcrap there and installed word and excel on my computer (thanks dad's work) and then my dad, Laurey and Tripper and I went for a walk. I went by the grocery on the way home and then picked up my house and ran the vaccuumer and did some laundry.

Today was the big spring time change and so I dozed most of the morning and then Laurey and I met my parents and Tripper and we took a nice long walk. Laurey even went swimming in the pond we walked around, she was so cute. Tripper went in too. Walking with my mom isn'rt much fun, she doesn't talk at all, just walks and is in her own world. My dad is fun and we talk and he complains. He was all whiney becuase he just wore a light fleece jacket and he kept saying he was cold. Usually he really over-dresses so it was a different complaint to hear. I was find in my wind-blocker fleece.

Laurey has been sleeping since we got home, snoring away on the floor, her dogbed and my bed. She's so cute. I'm just sitting here with "Lara Croft Timb Raider: Cradle of Life" on in the background and typing away. Angelina Jolie is so beautiful. The pan and scan in this version is horrible but at least it helps keep it extra interesting.

So tomorrow is Monday and another week. Miss you and love you! L, E

Comments:
I'm glad its not as cold here as it is there...
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?