Monday, April 17, 2006

Sleepy Monday

I slept pretty much until 5 today. Ok, not totally true. I woke up when the alarm went off at 8 and then I watched some tv but dozed off pretty quickly. Watched tv and slept until Bethie called me around 1. We talked for about an hour, kind of a recap of the weekend. Then I took a shower and got dressed and had some food. I guess all that 'work' tired me out because I went right back to sleep on the sofa until Laurey woke me up at 5 so I could let her outside. Now its 6 and I should go to the grocery so I can eat something other the cheerios or ice cream (breakfast and lunch already today) and I need to take Laurey out on her leash and I should take the recycling out too. I really doubt I'll be sleeping tonight but hopefully I will.

Oh, and my hair really is unhappy. The grocery store shampoo and conditioner is killing it! I need to see what I can do about getting something better!

Laurey is looking really pissy at me and keeps sighing so I think I'll take her outside on her leash and walk around a little. Its chilly cold so maybe that will help to wake me up. I think if I laydown I'm be asleep again! I hope you had a happy Monday! And thank you to everyone who read and commented me!! L, E

Comments:
MMM sounds like you had a 'shut down' day. I've had those in the past. Your body needed the rest.
 
Totally not getting enough sleep - I need to hang out with you for a week. Nobody else, though, because they wouldn't let us veg.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?