Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Yup, it's Wednesday

Ok...this sitting at home is really getting borring and annoying. I'm just about sick of watching tv and sitting. Laurey seems to like me home though, I guess since that means she can go in and out as she wants and I can throw her ball and give her pets and treats. *sigh*

Today is Wednesday and I had my phone interview with Andrew someone from the state of Vermont, he is investigating my unemployment claim and if I should be paid from day one of my no working or if I have to wait 6 weeks. If I have it wait then it means I was fired because of me, if I get paid right away its because it wasn't my fault. Its hard to say if it was my fault I was fired. I guess it has to have been me since I was fired but if I had known I wasn't doing a good job then I would have done what I could to be better. He said that my old job said that I was online with personal things and because of that I made mistakes, at least that what they thought. Trust me, checking my email doesn't hinder my data entry skills. Oh well. So now I wait for the letter with the decision. I'll let you know....

Suppose to be 72 today and I have the sliding door open and the wind if blowing in and it feel nice. I'm wearing the striped v-neck shirt I bought at WalMart for $5 and my old jean skirt that doesn't really fit, its too big. I hope this nice weather keeps up!

OH! The best news! Bethie and her husband are coming to VT Thursday night! I am so happy! I love spending time with them and usually I just kind of tag along in the family visiting and they are all so nice to include me too. Being with Bethie just makes me feel more "me"...if that makes sense. And her husband is such a nice guy, he'll check out my laptop and get it all spiffed up for me I'm sure. I'm so excited...I love my bestest friend Bethie! Hopefully we'll have some fun 'adventures' this weekend that I can share with you. L, E

Comments:
Hells yea, we're gonna have fun. :) I decided today that we're gonna have a little special time (maybe bring my sister, she needs a treat too...) and have something fun for ourselves. :)

And honestly, if reading email is a crime, then block the damn site. Companies know that associates who can conduct a small amount of personal business during the day are more engaged and productive. Its how they get my sorry ass to stay until 5AM in the morning, like last night. And yet, here I still am the next day, back at my desk. (I'll tell you the story tomorrow, its one of those routine things that became dragged out because of resource conflicts and data issues! UGH!)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?