Tuesday, May 09, 2006

All white and clean

I took all the magnets off my refrigerator today to clean it and once I did I realized that I have a lot of magnets and my fridge was dirty! Now its all clean and pretty. And I have scrubbed the counter next to the fridge and threw away a ton of junk, mostly twist-ties and fortune cookies. I'm not very good at cleaning. I guess I never learne dhow since my parents didn't clean alot. Not to say I'm a messy, gross person, just not all scrubbing, sparkling clean all the time. Right now the un-scrubbed counter is covered so I have to put it away and get that scrubbed too. And then I think I'll tackle the bathroom. And the hall closet and the livingroom. *sigh* My house is only 600 square feet but it seems huge now that I have started on my scrubbing the house project.

I went to the grocery today and bought some magazines, I have a small addiction to them. Bought some food stuff too. I love the grocery...:) Went into Kohls too and picked up 2 more tank tops with the little straps, addicted to them as well. And I bought a cute jean skirt that is teeny tiny but fits me as long as I don't want to breathe too deeply...;) Just need someone to be checking my ass out it in and maybe even touch....

Some friends of the family are coming into town this weekend. They are from Australia and own and live on an actual sheep farm. They are very nice and I'm looking forward to seeing them again, its been at least 10 years since I last did. I think we are having a BBQ Sunday evening for Mother's Day so I'm thinking I'll make raspberry pie and deviled eggs. Yummy! Do you all have plans for Mother's Day? Don't forget, its this Sunday!! L, E

Comments:
Sounds like a nice day for Sunday. I would love to try raspberry pie. But my favorite is Coconut Cream.

But my grandmother used to make a strawberry pie that was to die for.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?