Monday, May 15, 2006

BIG NEWS

Well....I didn't think today would have any big news so I posted the one word questions and was going to call that my blogging for today and then my phone rang...............................

I have been accepted to Champlain College for Paralagal Studies! WOOHOO!! I am now a fulltime student and will be starting classes on June 5! I am so thrilled, jumping up and down, huggie and smiling happy excited!! And I have such great friends! I emailed my news out just a little over and hour ago and have had such nice and wonderful congrats emails back! I am so lucky!

Wow...I really hope your day had at least one really good point! Mine sure did!!:) L, E

Comments:
I've been calling and calling, and left you messages! WOO HOO HOO HOOOO!!! We're gonna party like its 2099! :o)
 
Congratz again. I'm so happy for you. Follow that path to success.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?