Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Go me and my DSL

So...I hooked up my DSL all by myself! I'm so proud!:) Ok, I did call Verizon twice but thats because their directions were not very helpful at all. The hardest part really was finding the phone jack behind my bookshelves but I did and instead of moving them which I couldn't have done alone without taking all the books off [and that would have been like a week long project taking them off and putting them back on] so I just cut a hole in the cardboard backing and went in that way. Worked very well and you can't even tell since the hole is behind the shelf.

Oh I'm all proud now and no one is here to hug me. I hope you are having an amazing day! The sun is shining here and its so pretty! L, E

Comments:
Go Erin!!

My word verification was "xmismc", which of course translates to,

"Verizon is hiring DSL installers and you should apply."
 
*HUG*

I'm proud of you for getting the DSL hooked. up.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?