Friday, May 12, 2006

grumpy annoying

My friend Partalow came over today. After he had been here for about 12 minutes I remembered exactly why I hadn't ever spent very much time with him. He's really annoying! Talks non-stop about nothing and doesn't even make very much sense. He's smoked a little too much of the marijuana, or maybe way too much of the marijuana. I useto find it entertaining listening to his babbling and goofy-ness but today it was just annoying. And he doesn't like dogs...who doesn't like dogs?! We watched "Office Space" which is such a great flick! Always funny. I had him help me take some trash out to the dumpster on his way out so that was helpful too.

Its raining today and going to rain all weekend. I don't like the rain so much, makes me feel lonely and sad. I have tried to make plans with some friends for this weekend but everyone either has plans with other people or they are too busy to call me back. *sigh*

I watch "Aeon Flux" last night and it was alright. Kind of predictable and it seemed like I have seen it in a combination of a few different movies, "The 6th Day", "Minority Report" and "The Matrix" Trilogy. But Charlize Theron is so beautiful...sure wouldn't kick her out of my bed! Didn't do all too much yesterday, just more picking up and cleaning around my house and organizing and stuff. Laurey and I went to the dogpark and she played there for about an hour while I walked around with her. There weren't too many other dogs there but Laurey had fun playing and I got to pat some extra dog backs.

The landscapers came and mowed the yard today, finally! I love the smell of fresh cut grass and with the light rain at the same time it smelled really yummy. Laurey is on her dogbed, chewing on a bone and all happy cute. I was hoping it would stop raining so we could take a walk without getting soaked but I think we'll have to brave the weather at some point for our exercise. L, E

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?