Saturday, May 13, 2006

Happy brown stained carpet weekend

My house smells like shit. Laurey woke me up once in the night, no idea what time it was, and I let her out but she didn't seem to do anything so when she woke me up a few other times after I didn't get up to let her out again, just told her to go to sleep. Since we didn't walk yesterday I just thought she couldn't sleep and wanted a treat. But at 7:30ish she really started demanding so I got up and went to let her outside and instantly noticed the brown 'stuff' all over the carpet. *sigh* Why can't she go on the tile in the kitchen or bathroom?! She always goes on the carpet! So I let her outside and went to cleaning up the mess.

I really want to take out the carpet in the livingroom, its really nasty from Laurey's 'deposits' and her running around. And I have always prefered wood floors anyway. I really can't afford to but wood flooring or a new carpet but maybe if I look around I can find a deal and get some daddy help.... I'd also like to paint the walls in the livingroom, kitchen and bathroom. Dad mumbled something like "yeah" when I talked with him about it a week or so ago so I'm hoping I can get his help on that project too. Have to wait and see.

Today is rainy and cold and I just want to curl up and sleep. I hope your weekend is better then mine!!! L, E

Comments:
Hey! I have brown stained carpet too! But mines not from dog shit. It's from chocolate laced dog puke.

The similarities between us are scary.
 
Dogs poop on the carpet because they can drag thier butts across it after to wipe. Sorry.
 
Ugh, you people TOTALLY don't sell me on dogs (or at least big ones that leave bigger stains!) Er, you start saving for the floor, and I'll help you install. I did it at my condo, and we'll do it at yours, no problemmo!

XOXOXO
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?