Sunday, May 14, 2006

H.M.D.

Today I baked 2 batched of chocolate chip cookies, raspberry pie and deviled eggs. All very yummy! Then I hung around my house waiting for my parents to call to let me know when I could go over for dinner. They have some friends visiting from Australia and were in Ottawa, Canada picking them up. Laurey was crazy extra hyper all day and quite annoying. I took her out on her leash a little and she was dragging me and chowing on the grass. Then she ran all around my parents house and backyard. She tried to snuggle under the table while we were eating but she doesn't really fit so well down there but she squeezed in. My parents friends have a yellow lab back on their sheep station in New South Wales so they had fun petting Laurey and Tripper and compairing them to their working dogs on the station. I left the pie and cookies there and kind of wish I hadn't. Should have taken a slice of pie at least but thats ok. I forgot to take the vacuum again from my parents so I'll swing by there tomorrow and walk Tripper with Laurey. Going to have lots of rain the week...makes me feel sad. I miss my friends. Everyone is so busy. I hate busy. *sigh* L, E

Comments:
I WANT COOKIES!!!!!
 
Man, you didn't even eat some of the pie, knowing how much I wanted a piece? You having a piece would have TOTALLY been the next best thing! (Plus, I know you wanted some, too!) We'll just have to bake some when you come to visit.
XOXOXOX
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?