Monday, May 08, 2006

It was the weekend

Weekend was nice.... Saturday I was up early, neighbors alarm clock screamed from 6:00 - 7:30 so that wasn't so nice but I did take a nap on my sofa so that helped. I was at my parents house at 11:30 and my dad, Laurey and Tripper and I walked over to the UVM baseball game. Dad had said there would be free food but that was actually scheduled for Sunday and it was just popcorn and ice cream. UVM won 1-0 so that was nice but the game wasn'tr so excitting but it is college ball so you can't expect too much. Laurey enjoyed herself, playing with my dad and shedding yellow hair everywhere. Trip wasn't quite so comfortable but she was her always sweet self. We left after the game and were about 1/3 of the way home when it started raining. We were all a little soaked by the time we were back to my parents house but no big deal.

Went home and relaxed and dozed a little. Talked on the phone with a friend or two. I went over to a friends house just before 5 and met with another friend there. Hadn't seen JH for quite a few years so it was nice to hang out together again. He took me out for dinner at Sirolin Saloon, so yummy, and then we went to my house for him to see Laurey and to talk for about an hour. Then we went back to other friends house and another old friend was there too. All 4 of us went to see Mission Impossible: III. Big action movie with cheesey lines...kind of what you expect from Tom Cruise. Overall it was bang bang good. Worth seeing on the big screen.

Was home around 11:30 and called my friend in Canada and he was so sweet to hang up from his game addiction to talk with me. We didn't talk too long since another friend beeped in ad then I was asleep just after 1am. Slept through the neighbors alarm Sunday morning, woke up at 9:30. Dozed and relaxed all morning which was nice. Talked with Dad around 1:30 but he had invited my brother to see go to the movies with us so I decided not to go. I was hurt but I had expected him to ask my brother along too and since I don't want to be anywhere near my brother and I didn't want to fight with my dad over it just bowed out.

I went shopping for her sneakers since my old ones are just about dead. I couldn't find anything I liked so I went over to Kohls and bought a pair of shorts and another tanktop. I am really addicted to the cute tanktops with the little straps. So comfy! Laurey and I took a nice long, 3.14 mile, walk around 6. We played with some other dogs and had a nice chitchat with the dog's mommy. I had made a tomato pie earlier in the afternoon so I had that for dinner, very yummy! Relaxed and watched a horrible movie, Star Trek Nemesis, and then some tv. Was asleep by 11:30.

Now its Monday morning... I was awake when my alarm went off at 8 and now its almost 10 and I am going to take a shower pretty soon and find something fin to do outside of my house for today. Laurey is sleeping on the floor, snoring away. I hope you all had a nice weekend and I want to hear all the details!!:) L, E

Comments:
I enjoyed MI3 too. I believe it's the best of the MI series.
 
I haven't seen it yet. Someone is suppose to get a free pass for me. Oh I'm still waiting for it.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?