Monday, May 01, 2006

Its Monday

Well, today is Monday. I think I'm hormonal because I can feel some mood swings going on and I just have no energy but I'm having some crazy thoughts. Not crazy bad, crazy naked. Do you want to know what has been going through my mind?

Yeah, not telling you here. Haha.

So I'm having phone problems. First it almost never rings and when it does ring and I'm talking on it then it dies. Well my cordless phone dies and now the little phone in my bedroom is making crackling noises so it need to be replaced too. I ment to go out and do that today, phone shopping, but I didn't get up enough energy to go to the store. But Laurey and I did walk 2 miles so thats good. And I made sun tea.

I hope your Monday was good, as good as a Monday can be. L, E

Comments:
Mondays suck, I hate working all these effing hours for no more money. Problem is, they get rid of people around here who don't work a minimum of 55 hours a week. And all that does is keep you employed, if you want a 2.5%-3% raise, you'd better really kick it into high gear. UGH!
 
Monday's are evil. Oh I hope you have a new phone.

Come to think of it, Wednesday is overrated as well.
 
I got a great cordless phone with caller ID for under $20 at Office Depot.

My point of telling you this is: I never would have thought to look at Office Depot for a home phone and I ended up getting a really good one for cheap.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?