Thursday, May 18, 2006

Most expensive dog in the world!

Once again my dog has cost me money that I really don't have. Yesterday I noticed her eye was really goopy and yucky so I cleaned it but today it was just as bad and her other eyes was gooping too so we made a quick vet trip and $86 later she has conjunctive-itis in both her eyes, with the left much worse. Now I get to give her eyedrops 3-4 times a day. Luckily she will hold still and its not hard and she will tolerate it since she knows she's getting a treat after.

Last night I did get some good sleep but not as much as I would have liked. I did make it to my parents to pick up their vaccum and got to hang out with my dad for a few minutes which was a nice surprise. I also dropped off the clothes and stuff I have had in the truck of my jeep for a few weeks at the Salvation Army donation center. Traffic is crazy! I don't know when it got so bad but its insane!

I'm sleepy now and have been dozing for a little while. But as soon as I lie in my bed with the light off I'm wide awake. Its a crazy mixed up world!!:) ~E

Comments:
Poor Laurey. I hope she's better.
 
Poor Doggy. I hope she's better very soon.
 
Its a good beastie that will let you poke her in the eye and that will take pills without peanut butter or SPAM covering it! Whats even more amazing that she's normally spastic! (I know, I know... it's just her excitement over me being an extra special guest) :o)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?