Thursday, May 04, 2006

Rain and sun

The past two days have been rainy and both Laurey and I have been feeling down and lonely. Poor Laurey's allergies have been making her little ears and mouth swell up so I've been popping antihistime (sp?) done her throat. She's so good about it. Today is beautiful sunshine and in the low 70's. We took a walk and only made it 2 miles because Laurey was exhausted and kept taking breaks so we headed home. And I was crazy thursty too.

Yesterday I did get my lazy ass out the door and to WalMart and bought a cute little $10 cordless phone for my bedroom. The regular phone they had just looked so cheep, was $5, that I didn't think it was worth it. I still need to get a regualr phone that doesn't need power just in case of no power but I'll shop around a little. The phone was the only thing I bought at WalMart! I had forgot to check what kind/size battery I need for my old cordless phone so I'll have it to get that next trip.

This morning Laurey and I lay in the sun for a little bit. I have been so sensitive to the sun on my face that I didn't want to be out for more then a few minutes. I have gone to using the Retin A only 2 times a week, it was just killing my skin and face using it every other night and my skin looks a lot better now. I have my pitcher outside with water and tea bags to make more sun tea, I've been drinking it nonstop lately!

Mother called this morning, I really didn't want to answer the phone but I did. She just wanted to get a couble of jabs in before she left for the weekend. She's doing some bike ride through the 5 bouroughs of New York City this weekend. I'm suppose to go see Mission Impossible III with my dad on Friday, and I have my 6 month check-up doctors appoitment tomorrow too. Saturday an old friend is coming up from Manchester, NH and we are going to have dinner and watch a movie or something. I haven't seen him in years and we useto be pretty good buddies so it will be fun to see him again! What wild and crazy weekend plans do you all have? L, E

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?