Friday, May 19, 2006

...rain...

It rained all day and Laurey and I just kind of lay around and dozed. Poor baby isn't happy and keeps truyng to rub her eye on the carpet but I keep saying "NO!" and then she looks at me all hurt and unhappy. I might not mind so much her rubbing her ey on the carpet except sbhe licks the puss up after and that is SO nasty! She ate the tissue I had used to clean her eyes this morning when I was in the shower, she picked it from the trash. But the eye drops are working and her eyes are better already! The rain didn't let up all day so we just walked around in the parking lot a little and were both soaked.

I used my parents vaccum on my livingroom, getting behind all the furnature and under the sofa and was quite disappinted with the 'sucking' power of it. But its better then nothing that is for sure. I did some of the kitchen and bedroom and bathroom but need to do some more at some point. And I need to do behind the sofa too. Its all mostly dayhair. I changed the vaccum bag hoping that would help but it didn't so I took off the air filter, it was full anyway, and that helped a tiny bit. So I guess tomorrow I'll attack some more.

I'm totally craving something sweet, maybe chocolate mint, but I don't know what I want and I don't have anything really in the house. Need to go to the grocery tomorrow I guess. I'm so sick of cereal and sandwiches and even cheese and salad so I don't know what to buy. I guess mac & cheese would be good so maybe I'll make that tomorrow. Or maybe spaghetti and meatballs. And I want to bake cookies again this weekend.

Once again it seems that everyone I know is all busy for their weekend and none of their plans include me. Oh well. This is the last weekend until the middle of August that I won't have homework so I guess I should enjoy it!!:) L, E

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?