Wednesday, May 24, 2006

S U N S H I N E ! ! !

Today there is beautiful sunshine outside! I can't stop looking outside its so beautiful.

Yesterday I spent the afternoon hanging out with Bethie, Kargurra and his parents. Bethie and Kargurra were working on their laptops, all hooked up to their jobs, and taking their conference calls. I just kind of hung out and we talked and I helped out a little around the house for Kargurra's mom. They invited me to dinner and we stuffed outselves with baked pork, potatoes, carrots and applesauce. Very yummy!

I had walked with Laurey and Tripper from my parents house and exchanged my school books for the right one and then left Laurey at my parents, so I picked her up on my way home. Crashed into a nap pretty much as soon as I laydown on my sofa. It had been one of the first days that I hadn't taken a nap or two during the day...:)

Oh, beautiful sunshine today!:) I've done most of my reading for class tonight and its not really the more entertaining, kind of dry, but interesting none the less. Laurey and I need to walk and I have to go out to Bethie's in-laws house to drop of some stuff that I forgot to give her yesterday. And I want to be at school a little early so that I can get a good seat.

I have movie plans to go and see the Divinci Code tomorrow so I hope that happens. Going to dinner with my parents and brother for my Dad's B'day on Friday, he's 61 on 5/27, and I'm going to bake him a carrot cake, his favorite! But overall no plans for the rest of the weekend. X3 is released on Friday and I really want to see that so I think I'll check that out. L, E

Comments:
Let me know what you think of Divinci Code. I'm envious. When I met Shark, he said he was a movie buff and went all the time. We have been dating six months now and have seen movies in the theatre together two times. I'm so disappointed.
 
Wow, I can't believe your dad is 61!!! So doesn't look his age - you're gonna be set when we get old!! :o)
 
I was planing to see The Divinci Code yesterday, but I never did. Damn my PC for giving me all that greif.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?