Wednesday, May 31, 2006

since my last blog post:

Wednesday evening: Had class, was fun. Has a quiz that was 8 multiple choice questions. Gave my IM screen name to a guy in my class named Swichi and we talked on IM.

Thursday: Went to Swichi's dorm room and picked him up. We went downtown and walked around. He bought incence and we had fun. Went home around 3:30 and made movies plans with ZamMan and then walked Laurey. Met ZamMan at the movie theatre...kinda cute...and we say The DiVinci Code. Movie was alright...little disapointed at the changes made from the book but was good overall. Beautiful scenery! Movie is worth seeinng on the big screen.

Friday: Swichi invited me over to take a shower with him. Passed on that but went over after I took my own shower. We talked and watched some TV and did a little kissing. Went home at 2 to make a carrot cake for my dad's B'day. Cake come out very yummy! Went to dinner with mom, dad and bro and meal was okay...very long! Swichi told me on IM that he gets a "feeling" when he first kisses a girl and when he gets this "feeling" he knows its not going to work out. I was like "No kidding! You are 18, I'm 31! Was just thinking we could have some fun together". So we decided to be friends.

Saturday: Slept most of the day. Wasn't feeling so hot, sore throat. Baked cookies and Tay and his friend Red came over and ate them. Watched "Rumor Has It" very cute!

Sunday: Up and out of the house around 11:30. Went into old old job to say Hi and peak around. Met old high school friend and saw X3. Movie was good...little disapointed but overall liked it. Went home and slept. Throat hurt more and more. Tay and Red came over around midnight and we watched movies, hung out. Tay went to bed and Red and I talked until they left around 6am.

Monday: Slept until noonish. Throat felt so much worse. Slept most of the day but Laurey and I walked 5 miles. Didn't do too much else, just relaxed.

Tuesday: Woke up at 7 with throat KILLING. Called doc office at 8 and was there at 8:45. No strep, viral infection...doc said to keep taking advil. *sigh* Came home and slept most of the day, again. Made spaghetti sauce and talked on IM. Was asleep around midnight.

Wednesday, today: Woke up around 9 feeling a tiny bit better but still taking the advils. Have been relaxing all morning. Took a shower but its so crazy humid/hot that my lotion wouldn't dry. Now sitting on my bed with the a/c blasting and fan blowing. Class is tonight and I'm all ready for it! Can't wait to go...love school already...:)

Sorry I didn't blog for a week. No reason really, just didn't. Have been reading your blogs though, don't worry!!:) L, E

Comments:
Well, those are interesting developments...
 
There was smootching?
 
Of course you're not blogging! Your too busy giving kisses!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?