Friday, May 05, 2006

Sunny Friday

Had my doctor appoitment but didn't get any drugs. Doc wants me to get out more, she thinks thats not why I'm sleeping and I'm sure she's right. I just love her, she's so cute and really helps me. I had dropped Laurey off at my parents before my appoitment and then I went and picked her and Tripper up after. We went down to the Burlington waterfront and walked from Perkins Pier to the boat launch my the Coast Guard station. Both dogs went in the water and were so cute. Usually Tripper doesn't swim but she went in up to her back and splashed around a little. Laurey loved it as always.

Came home and took a nap. Wish I hadn't but I couldn't keep my eyes open. Feel kind of groggy so hopefully I'll sleep tonight. I'm watching the movie "Abandon" with Katie Holmes (pre TC) and Benjamin Bratt. Its actually pretty good. I had rented it before when it first came out on DVD and can't exactly remember the ending. I wonder what will happen...:)

So tomorrow I'm going to the baseball game with my dad and then dinner with an old friend, will be a nice day and I'm looking forward to it. Its just after 9:30 on Friday night and I wonder what you all are doing. Hope you are having a nice evening and you have a nice weekend too!! L, E

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?