Thursday, May 04, 2006

to finish off the day

My dad called and x'ed the movie for tomorrow but invited me and Laurey to go to the UVM baseball game on Saturday and then see the movie on Sunday. There is a potluck that he wants to go to tomorrow night and he was so cute when he asked if it was okay if he went to the dinner and we saw the movie on Sunday. And thats all fine with me.

One of my friends was suppose to come over and hang out with me tonight but he canceled again. He has canceled plans with me so many time and I think I might have reached my breaking point with him. He had a good reason but I'm still hurt and frustrated. Oh well. I guess I'll just see what happens.

Laurey is snoring on the floor, so cute. I was drowzy all day and now that I should go to bed I'm not anymore. Go figure. *sigh* Maybe my doc will give me something to help me sleep tomorrow at my appoitment. I guess I'll go to bed soon. Hope you are having good sleep! L, E

Comments:
I agree with miyon. It would get old fast and I'd have to make the tough decision to ditch a former friend. Wow.

My doc gave me Ambien one time. It was a wonder drug. I literally felt like I was drunk and then I would just wander off into sleep. It was heavenly. Good stuff that Ambien.
 
Constantly cancelling appointments show lack of understanding.

OFF WITH HIS HEAD.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?