Tuesday, June 06, 2006

beautiful

The past two days have been beautiful weather! Just beautiful. Today was a tiny bit warmer then it could have been but beautiful. I have wanted to lay out in the sunshine but my face is already dry and ouchie from the retin A and I know I'll burn not just my face but my back and I don't have anyone to help me put aloe on it.

I got a "B" on my 2nd quiz in my history class. Did I tell you I had an "A-" on my 1st one? So I'm pretty happy with all that. Started my Business Law class Mon morning and its going to be very hard. The teacher mumbles out of the right side of his mouth and doesn't write any notes on the board or spell the big words, and there are lots of big words in this class! So I'm hoping tomorrow morning will be better or else I'm going to have to talk with someone about it because I can't understand him well enouogh to take notes very well. And he talks a mile a minute with his mumble.

I met my dad, brother and Grandma at the airport this afternoon, the flew up from Florida. My mom was there also and I couldn't quite tell she was holding a grudge against me until after my G'ma and Dad left and then the claws came out. But I won't detail that, I'm not going to let her kill today like I let her kill yesterday. I spent some time talking with my G'ma in my parents livingroom and that was nice. She looked really good and pretty in her green suit. She and my dad left for Canton where her 'summer' house is, the house my dad grew up in. So he'll spend a day or two there getting her settled and seeing his brothers and old friends.

Tonight is Tuesday and I'm all alone at my house...unless you count Laurey but she's sleeping and pissy with me so she's been ignoring me all day. I'm still having my insomnia so I don't fall asleep until long after midnight/1am and then I'm drowzy all morning but then I usually perk up around 7 or so and I'm wide awake until early morning again. The screaming alarm at 7am hardly wakes me up...not a good thing. But I need to get back to my Business Law reading! I hope you are good...I miss you and love you. L, E

Comments:
I think I've already offered, but you can swipe my business law books from college... Since everything is based on case law and precident, the text doesn't change, settled law pretty much determines everything. Anyway, I've got my old notebooks and tests/essays too if ya want.
 
Happy to hear abnout the grades. Keep it up.

Oh and give Laurey and scratch behind the ear for me and tell her i said "Your such a good doggie. yes you are"
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?