Saturday, June 03, 2006

Get out and on my way

Thursday I decided would be "Erin starts to find a job day!" and I went out and filled out 2 applications and turned them in and brought 3 more home and I'm going to get them back today if it stops raining or tomorrow. And I filled out a couple online too since that is what the company wants. I'm applying at places I like to shop...then I'll get a discount! Good plan, right?

And I do want to work, I would like a job...maybe 15-20 hours a week. I know I'm not going to be making any big money but a paycheck would be nice and certainly come in handy.

Tripper, my parents dog, is staying with Laurey and me this weekend. We picked her up Friday afternoon and went for a walk before coming home. Laurey and Tripper useto get a long pretty well but Trip is getting old and Laurey is all bitchy when Tripper is at our house. So all last evening Tripper whimpered really loudly for no reason and Laurey kept barking at nothing and when Tripper went over to lie on the dogbed Laurey growled and ran her off. Tripper didn't even try to get up on the bed last night but she did curl up on the dogbed I keep in there once I moved it over to where she was standing and plopped her on it.

They both woke me up around 6:30 this morning wanting to go outside and have breakfast so I feed them and then went back to sleep on the sofa. Its raining and overcast today...good day for hot chocolate, a movie and someone to snuggle up with but its just me on my sofa, snuggling under my blanket all alone.

Laurey is sleeping with her head on the track for the sliding door, snoring quite loudly. Tripper is half curled up sleeping on the tile floor of the kitchen, but she's not snoring. They are very cute and I love having my two dogs around me....:) I took a shower a little while ago and I'm thinking it might be naptime soon, haven't decided yet. I hope you are having a nice weekend!! L, E

Comments:
Word of advice. Working where you shop is a BAD IDEA!!!. I have a friend who has a second job at the Gap ans she ends up spending most of her paycheque then anyway. You will might as well be working for store credit.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?