Friday, June 09, 2006

Getting along

I tried a few times yesterday to blog but I couldn't get onto the site, wouldn't load. No big deal, just kinda annoying.

Its Friday! Woohoo! Wednesday was a nice day...oh wait, no it wasn't! Tuesday night I couldn't sleep...was up until 3:30 and then the alarm started screaming at 7. Got up and ready for school even though I feelt quite sick and totally exhausted. Went by Dunkin Donuts to get a donut and some tea, I needed the help and I was so rude/mean to the lady there. That was when I realized that I was extra super grumpy. Class went pretty well and I felt better after my donut and tea so I wasn't grumpy, just exhausted. The teacher talks so fast and its really hard to understand him. After we had our break I couldn't take it, couldn't write fast enough to keep up, so I started asking him to repete himself so I could get my notes written. I don't know if it annoyed other people in the class but I don't care.

Came home and slept from 1 to 3:30 when my watch beeped me awake, I was smart enough to set it so I wouldn't sleep through walking Laurey and my history class. Laurey and I walked for about a mile, it was raining and I was so groggy. I shoke quarters out of my Tigger bank and stop for a bagel (plain toasted with butter) and I ginger ale, I wanted cream soda but they didn't have it, and got to history class. Swichi and Nea where there, they had saved me a seat right between them and I was all grumpy to them. But the food and soda helped and I was soon my sweet self again...:) Class moved right along! Teacher was on a roll and thats good because we are quite behind but we covered a lot. I got a "B-" on my last quiz, I was happy.

Drove on home after class and was relaxing on IM... where I had 'exciting chatting with a new friend' and a very enjoyable evening and night. Oh wait. That was Tuesday night too. Sorry...getting all mixed up. Almost no sleep will do that to you.

Thursday I didn't do all too much.... Slept in and then was starving hungry with no food in the house when my friend Heather called up around 2 and she came over and then we went and got food and then took her car to the dealership to have the brakes checked but they are just fine. Then she came over and we hung out for awile. Laurey and I went over to the mall/grocery around 7 and we walked around the mall and then she hung in the car while I did some grocery shopping...unemployment check had finally cleared the bank and I was totally out of food! Came home and unpacked it all away and cut up the strawberries I had bought.

Watched the movie "The Ringer" with Johnny Knoxville....very funny and totally wrong but a good laugh. Chatted around on IM for the rest of the evening/night and crawled into bed around 1 and actually fell asleep pretty quickly, within an hour or so. Didn't wake up until the phone was ringing at 10:15. Now I'm all showered and smelling pretty, hanging out on my sofa trying to decide what I should do today. Any suggestions? L, E

Comments:
Shark and I watched The Ringer a few days ago and now he exclaims "Mylanta" all the time in the same froggy voice that kid used. Drives me insane!
 
Glad to hear you're up and about, even if the sleep issues are continuing. I know you used to have such a good schedule, hopefully when things settle down, your sleep patterns will return.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?