Sunday, June 11, 2006

A weekend of phone calls, and the wrap up

I had 3 phone calls over the weekend (Friday evening through 9pm Sunday):

#1: Friday, ZamMan called me from the parking lot on his cell to tell me he was here and I needed to come and open the door for him. Nice to have him call, it was the first time, And the conversation only lasted about 1 min.

#2: Saturday, a 'gentleman' I had talked with a few times on Yahoo IM and stupidly gave my phone number to called. He had called me a few times before and we had some 'interesting' conversations. Basicly he kept asking if he could come over and give me 'oral pleasure'. I did say No, just not doing that with a complete stranger. So he called to ask if I wanted to join him a married couple he knows in some sex. Aparently he thought I would be into that. I said No. And I said he was an asshole and he should lose my number.

#3: Sunday, my favorite Canadian called me...:) This was a good phone call!! I hadn't talked with him for 2 weeks so we caught up and I made him laugh with my Saturday phone call and we chitchatted for a little over a hour. And now I am all smiley!

I did some good shopping today. Hit Old Navy and returned some stuff that didn't fit and spent $51 in total. Took home 2 pairs of jeans, 1 skirt (very short!), 1 shirt and 1 pair of capri pants. The capri's need to go back, don't fit well and I don't like them so much on me but thats ok. Just give me a reason to go back! I went by Walmart tonight and forgot to buy 2 of the 3 things I needed but I did get a new hat, it says "Viva La Bam" and I love it, $5!

Laurey and I took our walk today and we were attacked by two big poodle dogs. I kicked them and they went away but then came at us again a little while later so I kicked one of them again and smacked the other with Laurey's leash in the face and then their owner came and called them back inside. I wasn't very happy about it, those dogs have attacked us before. I probably should buy some mace to carry with me but I worry Laurey and I would get maced at the same time and that might just make it all worse. Oh well.

It's just about Monday now and I need to get some sleep and get my lazy ass to school for 9:30 Business Law class. Oh! I bought the new PEOPLE magazine with the pictures of Shiloh Jolie-Pitt and she is just beautiful! Have a nice week everyone and send me emails!! L, E

Comments:
I looked for that People issue all over, wherever we went this weekend, but it was all sold out. You'd think that kid was made out of gold or something. Now that work has blocked perezhilton.com and dmz.com, I can't get any good gossip online and will have to *gasp!* pay for it!!! Too bad I can't even get that opportunity!
 
i could have swon I left a mesage about evil poodles. Oh well.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?