Saturday, June 10, 2006

What I do in the rain:

Rain rain go away, come again never! Well, not totally true. I do like the rain...it makes the grass and trees grow and gives me water and I love water. But I am really sick of rain. Yesterday (Friday) it had stopped raining so I leashed up Laurey and we went for our walk and about 1/2 a mile from my house it started raining, very light at first but by then time we were home we were both soaked! Not so much fun but it did feel good to walk. Poor Laurey has ear infections so I have been cleaning her ears and putting in the goopy medicine and while I'm sure the rain wasn't good for her, the exercise was.

I talked on IM all day pretty much with some friends. Ran to the grocery and made pizza for dinner with mushrooms and spinach and lots of cheese, very yummy. And I baked chocolate chip cookies. My friend ZamMan came over and played with Laurey and we watched a movie and TV. Went to bed (alone) just after 1:30am and fell asleep pretty quick...amazing!

Woke up just after 9 and was back asleep on the sofa until noonish. So cold!! Its a high of 53 today and with my sliding door open, my house was 62 before I turned on the heat again. I took a shower and then bundled up in a sweatshirt, hat, scarf and blanket on the sofa again. Even Laurey is cold, I can tell, she's so cute. I did have the door shut for awile but Laurey was 'tooting' so I opened it again to get some fresh air in the house...needed it!!

Its been raining all day, constent and steady...no fun. I just want to curl up with someone and snuggle and watch a movie. But instead I am curled up in my blanket with my computer on my lap...like every other weekend. I had invited my friend SJ over but he didn't feel like leaving his house so I'm all alone with the doggie. We both had a nap this afternoon which probably wasn't so smart since nighttime is almost here but it helps to pass the time.

I think I'm going to do some homework tonight...might as well. That way I won't be putting it all off for tomorrow....:) I hope you are having a nice weekend! L, E

Comments:
I brought home work for the weekend, but I procrastinated doing it for so long, I had to bring it back to work with me today!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?