Friday, July 21, 2006

Clerks II, RED

I saw it tonight and LOVED it! So funny, so crazy, so great! I want to see it again. Kevin Smith did good with it, I was impressed. And Jason Mewes is so yummy! SO YUMMY! You have no idea how much I am attracted to him.... *sigh* ZamMan went with me tonight, even picked me up and took me home, so nice of him. He makes me laugh too...:) I think he was trying to scare me and/or impress me with his crazy driving but he can't do anything with his yellow VW that I haven't done before in one of my cars. But he's fun to hang out with, hope we'll get to be better friends.

I have red hair now. Its quite redish. Not what I thought it would be but it turned out just how it looked on the box so I have no idea what I really was thinking would happen to my hair. I can't decide if it looks good. ZamMan said "Its fine, looks ok" (Isn't he so helpful!) so that didn't really help me. I work tomorrow night so that should be the "big test". I'll let you know...:) L, E

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?