Monday, July 17, 2006

Heat Wave tries to Kill Me!

Its been crazy hot and humid in VT this past few days and I have been either sleeping or at work since last Wednesday. Thurs and Fri I worked 5:30-9:45 and Sat I worked 5:30-10:15. Sunday was killer...worked 11-7:30 and I wanted to cry when I got home my feet and legs hurt so much! It was really warm in the store too all weekend but I always grab a fan for my register and that helps so much! Poor Laurey has been driving me nuts wanting to walk and be outside but its too warm and I am too lazy/not feeling good/depressed to take her. Tomorrow (Tues) is suppose to be in the low 80's so we will walk! WE WILL WALK! We both need it!

I hung out with Swichi again Thurs and did his laundry for him. I don't know if we'll have a lasting friendship out of what we have now but I think I do want it. We tried to work together on our essays for history class Tues night but first he took a nap and then played a car game on his computer so that didn't work. I did the reading but couldn't get into the essay with him being so distracting. I asked him tonight if we could work together on our next essay tomorrow but he said no, too distracting. While I know he's right I would rather work with someone then alone...oh well. We got our essays back today and I got an 88, B+ and so did he.

I have heard from my dad twice in email and got a postcard from him today too. Sounds like their trip/hike in Eurpoe is going well. He said its been hard hiking but beautiful scenery. Haven't heard anything from mom so I have no idea what the means since she is usually the one to send the huge book length emails.

My dish network has been cut off, need to pay the bill. So I just have the local channels to watch until Wed when I get my paycheck. Put $20 for gas into my jeep yesterday and it wasn't even 1/2 a tank. *sigh* I know I shouldn't be running the a/c in there when I'm driving but I can not take the heat! Have been sick all day...sitting down kind not throwing up...and I don't know if its from the heat/humidity or something else but it is killer outside! I've had the a/c on high all day and its still 75ish in my house right now.

I've had so many things going around in my mind. I'm trying. I really want to try. I just don't know how not to sleep when I'm at home. How not to feel so sad. So lonely. L, E

Comments:
I know it seems difficult right now but you will survive. I promise you that.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?