Sunday, July 23, 2006

Liked

My red hair was very liked by my coworkers last night. I just love my job because of the people I work with! Everyone is so nice...:) Just wish I was about 12 years younger so I could go after the cute stockboys....;)

The snkes haven't made the move to my house yet, should this evening. I picked Swichi up from his work last night but he was too tired and I didn't want to bring them to my house alone, so we are going to tonight. He liked my red hair too I think...he said it "looks good".

Today is nice and cool, in the 70's, and it was raining this morning but now the sunshine has come out. Going to leash Laurey in a few and have a nice walk...just hope my sneakers don't get too wet and muddy.

Oh, I left my sweatshirt in the back of ZamMan's car Friday night...was it an accident or just an excuse to see him again...I'll never tell! L, E

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?