Sunday, July 09, 2006

list

So I have decided to make a list of "me" points. Some good, some bad but all me:

I am nice
I have a very strong desire to please people
Giver
Long hair
Green eyes
big feets
kinda clumsy
have my own condo
I can bake very yummy chocolate chip cookies
I drive fast, sometimes very agressively
I have a doggie named Laurey
I like to do laundry
Yankees baseball fan
Rangers hockey fan
I have a best friend named Bethie
I am online a lot
Use AIM and Yahoo IM
Blog
I go to college, student
Work part time
I like burning candles
I have lots of DVD movies
Love going to the movie theatre
Like cooking dinner
Having friends over
Being hostess
Sleeping, naps
Showers
Using salon bought shampoo and conditioner
Pizza!
Chocolate ice cream
Chocolate cake
Ice cream cake
Soft skin, curves
Give back rubs
Kisses
Hugs
Short skirts
Pink clogs
Comfy socks
Favorite scents: rose, honeysuckle
Too pushy
Not always patient
Childish
Smiley
Beautiful
Nurturing
Flannel pj pants
Open heart
Love talking on the phone
Will do anything for my friends
Outdoors, tree hugger
Ambition to have fully supportive job
Favorite colors: blue, yellow, pink
Jeep
Fish named Superman
No cellphone, digital camera, webcam

So that all I have come up with so far but I will be adding more I'm sure. L, E

Comments:
I think its time for a cell phone. Especially if your junking the land line. You tree hugger. :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?