Sunday, July 23, 2006

Lola

Swichi's snakes are at my house, their cage has taken over my table which is kind of annoying but I don't have any plugs in my bathroom except for on the mirror so we couldn't set them up in there. I wanted to put them next to the table, on my trunk, but Swichi pointed out how that was right at 'Laurey level' and he really wanted them on the table so they are there. But I have good news too! I have a new pet!

Her name is Lola and she's a beautiful white mouse! Swichi had to feel his snakes before the move and insisted on buying a live mouse but His big snake didn't go for the mouse right away and it was so horrible holding it there that he decided that she could be a pet instead. TG! So Lola is in a cage with some cheese and peanuts. I have a feeling we will be fighing over who gets to keep her when he takes his snakes to his new room but I really want to keep her so hopefully I can. She's so cute!! I'm going to buy her a running wheel tomorrow and some mousie treats! Laurey doesn't even seem to care that we have some visitors but that doesn't surprise me. She never watches the TV or anything like that so I didn't think the snakes would effect her.

Swichi took me to dinner at the restaurant he works at again, he had a 'free dinner for two' certificate since he won some contest. The food was good, but not exceptional. I was a little annoyed because he said we were getting dessert so I didn't eat all of my meal but then I guess he changed his mind since he asked for our check...oh well. Wed we had made plans to go and see a movie today but he decided he wanted to play poker so he called some friends and made plans. Right in front of me. I really hate when he's (and anyone else when I'm with them) on his phone, its really rude. Oh, and this was after when we were leaving the restaurant, he told me "wait right here" and left me in the entryway while he walked around and talked with people. I stood there for about 1 minute andthen went outside and looked in store windows for another 8 minutes before he even came out to look for me. I really don't like being left to just stand by myself while he goes and talks with people. He did that to me last time we were there too, except then I was sitting at the bar so at least I was sitting and had a salt shaker to twirl. I don't know if he's just stupid, doesn't care or thinks so little of me. I think I need to start protecting myself more in this 'relationship'.

So another week is starting.... I hope you had a nice weekend. L, E

Comments:
I still think your crazy for having the snakes and oh, the mouse is what your charging for rent for the snakes. If he doesn't like it. TOO BAD !!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?