Monday, July 10, 2006

quite not pleased

My first grade has come in for my history class that I just finished up. And I'm not really pleased. I really feel I have a much better grasp on the subject matter then the teacher seems to think since he gave me a "C". Can't wait to tell my parents this one.... *sigh* And the crazy part is I helped my friend Swichi so much and he got a "C" too and he's thrilled! Even said he loves me and that its all because of me he did so well. Well thats nice. Sucks for me...I should have done better. And my friend Nea, who I also worked with, got an "A-" for the class. I can't believe she did that much better work then me! Especially since I gave her almost all the answers for the final exam. Anyway....

Last night I wasn't doing well at all. Crazy lonely, wanting to cry but not able to. Just wanted to be hugged, have my hair rubbed, maybe cuddled to sleep. But I was alone. Always alone. L, E

Comments:
hugs. :)
 
Sorry about the C, but it's your first course in a bit. give it time.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?