Friday, July 07, 2006

Responce

Dear Anonymous Asshole:

Since you are too cowardly to leave your NAME in your post on my blog, I have to guess at who you are. I am also going to go out on a limb and assume you are the jerk-off who left me the anoymous post back ion Valentines day saying you would send me flowers and candy but never did. Thanks for that BTW. Yes, you have asked me out and I have said yes. Then when I say when and what do you want to do you just say "whatever you want, whenever you want". If you would like to ask me for a date then do so. Say "Erin, would you like to go to dinner with me around 7 on Friday night?" Is that too hard?! I guess it is. I don't need the flowers and candy and cheesy romance but I do need a specific date if you are asking me out. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE TO YOU!?! As I would think you can tell I am very NOT pleased about your asshole post. You have often made little cutting remarks to me about how you liked me but "gave up" and were so hurt by me....well you are a flake! You talk to me for awile then disapear for weeks and months at a time. You never commit to a date. And you say I am just about IM. Whatever...fuck off. I DID want to go out to dinner with you but now...you can just stick your finger in your ass and have that all alone.

L, E

PS- And I'm not even in a bad mood. I just will not take being made to feel bad for YOUR OWN ACTIONS AND DECISIONS!

Comments:
responSe
 
This comment IS from Andy. What to hell is going on here, and why are you mad at me? If this about me not being online lately, I have just been busy. I haven't put any comments on your blog but this one! Shit! Ask me before you attack.
 
UYmmm, I'll be over here minding my own business.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?