Saturday, August 26, 2006

3 good days and now WTF

The past 3 days have been good. Thursday I spent most of it with my mom and our dogs. We all went for a 5.1 mile hike and then Laurey went swimming and then we had a yummy dinner. Friday I worked in the evening, just relaxed around the house for the day and made a few calls about school. Today I met SJ and we walked around the waterfront and took a little train ride and had a nice time. He came over to my house and we hung out with Laurey for a bit too. Then I went into work and since it was one of my favorite little guys last day we made him cards and gave him some cute little presents...it was fun.

Then I picked up chinese on the way home but had a message waiting for me on my machine. Swichi. Someone called and reported his snakes living in his dorm and they were taken away by security. He heard that someone from my work called since aparently I had said that I wanted someone to do it. Now he won't answer his phone. Oh yes, and he said he's not giving me the money he owes me too.

I have NO idea what happened! I know I said that I had a friends snakes living with me and that they have moved out but I only told like 2 or 3 people and I know I made some bitchy comments about helping a friend move and now he's not talking to me and that he was the one who'se snakes had been staying with me. But I never said his name or where he goes to school or lives! NEVER! And I'm not vengeful...I wouldn't have called security or asked someone else to! I don't even think very many people at work know I go to Champlain College anyway and I don't know anyone there who goes there too. So I have no idea what happened. But I guess he hates me now....

Anyway...I don't know WTF is going on and I'm quite frustrated that he is blaming me and not answering his phone when I call. My weekend was going good.... L, E

Comments:
You go Miyon. Well said! Amen.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?