Thursday, August 17, 2006

The cyst heard 'round the world

I haven't posted for a few days and this time I have a good reason! It has been too painful to sit. I have a cyst on my stomach. It looks really gross and its crazy painful. Its about an inch away from my belly button and since I'm a little chubby, it makes it worse. I noticed it on Friday but just thought it was an ant bite but by Saturday it was bigger so I thought it was a spider bite. Monday I didn't go to school, I slept all day after feeling really miserable and sick on Sunday. Tuesday I called my doc's office and they sent me to the walk-in care clinic where I spent 3 hours waiting and had about 2 minutes with the doc. He gave me antibiotics and said to put warm compresses on it 3 times a day...he didn't want to cut it open. Now its still really nasty looking and hurts but I think its getting better...sure hope so!!

I had asked at Xmas Trees to work 30+ hours next week since I don't have school but they gave me my usual 16 hours so I have plenty of free time to heal up. I emailed to my mom that I'd like to g o down to her camp (lake house) for a day since I have only been there once this summer. And I'd like to let Laurey swim and we could go for a long walk. And I could hang out in my hammock...LOVE that!:) So we'll see if she'll let me go down or not....I'll let you know.

So I hope you all are good. Bethie and Kargurra are back from India and that was a huge relief! I called them tonight but no answer so hopefully they'll call me back. I want to hear all about their trip!

So I hope everyone is enjoying the end of the summer! Falling leaves and then snow will be here sooner then you think! L, E

Comments:
I hope your boo boo helps very quickly.
 
I'd give my right arm for falling leaves and snow. My AC crapped out this week and the house got up to 94 before the repairman arrived.

Hope you are feeling better.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?