Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Good news, bad news, I don't know news

Good news...I got a 95, A, on my last essay for my current history class! Woohoo! I'm happy.

Bad news...more then there should be as always. YummyGuy isn't going back to school this fall, he was offered a fulltime job with the company he spent the summer working at and he accepted, he said he'll finish his schooling online...I hope he does. I miss him. He said I can come and visit him once he gets his "shit settled" but he also said that last June when he first moved and its been about 3 week since I even talked to him online and he hasn't returned my last few phone messages so we'll see if it ever happens. But I love that kid, what can I say?

AND I went into Xmas Trees to check my schedule for next week and the have me on for 20 hours again, and I said when I was hired that I could only work 15-18 hours total. So I talked with the store manager and he fixed my hours so I'm at 16 for this week and 18 for next. Then driving home I realized that I am scheduled to work on Saturday 8/12 and that is Evan and Alison's wedding! I had requested that day off!! Crap. So I'm going to have to go in tomorrow and talk with someone about it. *sigh*

Anyway...it was KILLER hot today. Laurey and I stayed inside in the a/c as much as possible.... The snakes are cold though. I kept the a/c on low and its 80 in my livingroom but in their new cage the heat lamp isn't strong enough so we'll need to get a new one with more watts tomorrow. I have a blanket wrapped around the tank and thats helping a little. But Bojie and Eileen are all curled up together under the stone stairs, so cute. Lola is doing her usual running in her wheel and moving things around her cage.

ZamMan ignored me online again last night. I don't understand him but I guess I'm not suppose to. He never IM's to me first, its always me who says Hi to him. I don't think I'll ever have the friendship/relationship with him that I want. Its too bad...I think he's amazing and he makes me laugh and smile and he totally infuriates me but in a good way that makes me want to hit him and hug him at the same time. So I don't know what will happen. I guess we just won't talk until I say Hi to him again. I'll let you know.... L, E

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?