Thursday, August 31, 2006

Made it through the first of my new classes

I made it though the first of each of my classes. And I did it with style and charisma. Go me...:) My 4 classes are going to be a lot fo reading and work and papers...kinda scarey but I know I can do it all, just have to get my ass in gear more then I have sometimes in the past. I don't know how much I will be able to work since school comes first no matter what so we'll see. I went into work tonight to get my schedule for next week and they had me on for Saturday night when on my availability says I can't work then. But I had it fixed and I'll be there for 24 hours total. We'll see how it goes....

I pretty much slept all morning and then most of the afternoon...was just groggy and couldn't wake up. Laurey and I did take a shorter then I had planned walk but it was good to stretch our legs and it was beautiful out, nice and just cool enough. I was freezing in class, need to remember to bring a sweatshirt with me from now on. I was cold last night too sitting in my livingroom but that is because I had the sliding door open, I like the fresh air. I slept much more bundled up last night then I have in a long time. I like the fall weather coming, I've been wearing jeans and can't wait to wear my sweaters and Ugg boots again. L, E

Comments:
You;ll be fine. I know that you;ll have no problems. z
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?