Saturday, August 19, 2006

The snakes have moved out

So Thursday Swichi calls me and said that he has someone else who will help him move and since this guy has a bigger SUV I'm not needed anymore. I was quite insulted and hurt but its not his fault he's an ass. Oh well. So Friday I went back to the walk-in doc and he cleaned out my booboo and said that it is healing and, to him, it looks like an infected spider bite. Then I came home and took Laurey out and was spending a few minutes with her when Swichi calls. He doesn't ask how I'm feeling or anything...asks me a stupid question about the USSR (he was working on a paper for our history class) and then babbled about how exci8ted he is for moving and how happy he is that his other friend is helping me...big jerk. Then I went to work and everyone was so nice and didn't make me do anything extra since I have my stummy booboo.

This morning, 9:15 the phone rings. Its little Swichi and he needs help. His friend was 'called into work' and he has made 1 trip but have the truck full and then 1 more trip after that. So he picks me up just after 10. We go to his new apartment place and unload all his stuff into the hallway and then down to his place. Its cute! Brand new and tiny but its a double so he's lucky, most are quads. The bedrooms are miniscule but we rearrange it and it will work. Then we go back to his dorm to get the rest of his crap, stoping by a yardsale on the way for him to buy a ton of tupperware for $3, good deal. Then we walk into his room....it is TRASHED! Junk everywhere! Nothing packed in boxes or bags. All his clothes are still in the dresser. And pistachios all over the floor.

So I basicly stuff his clothes and wires and papers and everything into trash bags and he piles things up for me to put into bags. It takes us an hour or so but his room was emptied of all his stuff. But we left the pistachios all over the floor.... The truck is packed again but he stuffs his bike on top of the bags. We g o back to his new place and cook a pizza and cheese sticks in his new oven. I try to organize things a little so there is room to bring everything else in but he bitches that I am "throwing" his bags and "not pulling things in the right place" so I stop and cuddle under his sleeping bag since its chilly in there and I'm sleepy. Finally he pulls himself away from the lame Jackie Chan movie he's watching on his new cable and we unload the truck for the last time. I still can not believe he had all the junk in his dorm room...I have no idea where it all was!

Then we went to Walmart and he picked up a blender. We went to Xmas Trees and he got dish towels, dishes, silverware, cups, showerhead, baking sheets, pans and a floor lamp. Then we went back to Walmart and he got a few more things, including a Brita. Then we came to my house and he took his snakes.... I have to say I really am sorry to see Bojie and Izza go away. I liked having them around and their cage was pretty and they were so cute when they cuddled up together. But it is nice to have my kitchen table back too. And then he left.

I took a shower since I was grubby and Laurey and I did a quick grocery run since I needed brown sugar and food for lunch tomorrow. Then I baked 2 batches of cookies...they are for Swichi to serve at his poker party he's having tomorrow night...and now Laurey and I are just relaxing. I need to do 1 more hot compress on my booboo and then I am snuggling into bed and sleeping! I work 9-5:30 tomorrow and I picked up some more hours for the week since its between school semesters. So I hope you are having a nice weekend and continue to! Thanks for all the "healing" wishes from everyone!!:) L, E

Comments:
Your too nice a person. Swichi still needs a good smack in the head.

Oh and I'm glad your feeling better.
 
You should have let his sorry ass sit in his own filth. I don't even know this guy but I have ZERO respect for him.

And it is when someone craps out on someone like him, that I especially love throwing my hands up in the air and saying "Gosh, sorry. I have a life and I made other plans. But good luck. Buh-byeeeee!!!!!!!!"

Glad you are feeling better too by the way!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?