Friday, August 04, 2006

Too much thinking

Wednesday was a usual Wed for me. Hung out with Swichi and gave the snakes a bath. Ok, not usual. I didn't end up doing my essay for class, I should have taken the time but I let Swichi distract and procrastinate and I went along with him. We did give his snakes a bath which was fun. The needed help shedding and the bath in my spaghetti pot in warm water really helped. Bojie really loved it! He slithered around in the water and settled with just his nose sticking out, very cute. Eizie didn't like it quite so much but she really needed the shedding help and Swichi was able to pick most of her skin off that he needed to. But looking at her last night, she has a big chunk under her chin that needs to come off so he'll have to give her another bath next time he comes over.

We went to class and it was mostly lecture but interesting to me. We finished up WWI and talked about how WWII started and the major countries before and after. I asked a lot of questions and learned a lot. I like history. I'm trying to get my classes for the fall figuered out and I emailed the guy who helped me apply and be accepted but haven't heard back from him so Monday I'm going to have to make an in person attack....:)

Yesterday, Thursday wasn't much. I really spent the whole day thinking and really didn't come up with any decisions or flashes of brilliance. I did manage to get myself sad and upset and frustrated. Went over to Swichi's around 10 and we played Monopoly and he totally kicked my ass. Then we talked a little and I asked/told him that he needs to stop asking me to borrow money and especially just assume I'll loan him money. He owes me $240 right now and I'm not able to pay my bills or buy food or gas since I only have $20 until next Wed. I can't say no to him...and he knows it. I don't think he's taking advantage of me, just he needs help and money...but I just don't have much money myself and I can't support myself and him. Anyway....

Since I didn't get home until 1 last night and didn't go to sleep until 2ish I slept in a little today and then I had a nap. Just been hanging around the house and playing with Laurey. Its really warm in the livingroom. I don't know if my a/c isn't working as well as it should or the house just needs more time to cool off. I didn't turn on the a/c until around noon and it was off all yesterday and last night. Hopefully it will be nice and cool in here when I get back from work tonight.

Some friends of my parents are visiting them at their lake house this weekend and I wish I could go down and see them. My dad met the husband when he was in the army and they have been friends ever sence. So they have known me since I was born. They have 5 boys of their own and are such sweet and wonderful people. I always love spending time with them, they are so supportive and nice and it brings me back to childhood visits with them. They live in NJ, about a hour from NYC and our visits to their house was always filled with NYC adventure and hanging out with their boys. Fun memories....

So I need to get ready for work...uggh. Miss you and love you! L, E

Comments:
Good for you E, for standing up for yourself! He may have a problem and you are only enabling him.

One rule to ALWAYS live by is to take care of yourself first, because NO BODY else will! And the fact that he can take your money, knowing that you are left scraping by to make your own ends meet, tells me there is a real good reason why this guy has pet snakes..... I think HE is a snake himself!!

And the fact that he treats you so poorly E. Really, seriously. I beg you to give this "friendship" more thought.

You are such a giving, kind and sweet soul. I think he is totally taking advantage of you.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?