Tuesday, August 08, 2006

two white mice

Its already Tuesday. My weekend was okay overall. Just lots of working. I slept 12+ hours Saturday. Went to sleep around 1:30am and work up when my alarm went off at 8am but my head was killing me so I took some advil and crawled back in bed around 8:45 and was asleep again until 2. Laurey slept right along side me. I couldn't believe she let me sleep that long. I certainly felt better when I woke up. Then I took a shower and walked with Laurey 2 miles and went to work. Was kinda grumpy at work for no real reason....

Sunday I worked 11-7:30 and was exhausted and hurting when I got home. Hurting more then just my legs and feets. I managed to jam my middle right hand finger really badly and its all swollen and really ouchie. Oh well. I had to do recovery which is straightening up the shelves and putting back things that people put back in the very wrong spot. I'll never understand why, when someone changes their mind or isn't going to buy something...they stuff it behind something else or just leave it.... You don't need to put it back but just give it to someone who works there and then they can get it back on the shelf in the right place. Anyway....

Yesterday I put my last $6 into the gas tank of my jeep, was just over 2 gallons. Swichi said he should be able to pay me back on Wed and I really hope he does, I really need $$! He feed his snakes and they are getting so big and fat. We also bought another mouse for Lola to have a boyfriend. We compromised on the name Lucas. After George Lucas, the movie mogual. I wanted to name him Anakin or Hayden but he said NO. Then I suggested Harrison, Wesley, Han and a few others but all very voted down. So now I have Laurey, Lola and Lucas...:) I can't complain too much, I got my Star Wars fix in there.

Swichi bought the DVD V for Vendetta and he wanted it last night, I made it through about 45 minutes maybe of it. We started the movie after 11:30 and I was already sleepy. I guess I was snoring because after the movie, Swichi turned on the bathroom light and since I was right next to the bathroom on the bed, I jumped and kinda woke up...scared me...and he said something that I was snoring really loud, at least I think thats what he said. I got up a few minutes later and drove home which wasn't very smart since I was not very wide awake and whenever I yawned my eyes would close and not open right away again but I made it. Gave Laurey her dogfood dinner and was curled up in my bed nice and quick.

Its just after 10am on Tuesday and I need to get going on the day! Oh! Swichi got his airbrushing kit so now I have a mangled red heart on my right lower leg and a red flower on my left leg. The flower came out pretty good. But he used automotive paint so I'm just hoping it will come off sometime in the next few days. And he made me a picture with his airbrush and its beautiful. He also drew me a picture last week. Its of mountains and a tree with a person sitting under the tree. Its very good. I'm waiting for him to write me something on the back...hopefully it will be nice and sweet. We had another talk/arguement yesterday but what he finally said was that he wants us to talk more and get to know each other more. I wrote him a 2 page letter during class...since he had gotten pissy with me in the car on the way...and I asked him if he could try to accept me for who I am. All that I am. My annoyances and laughter and beauty and everything. I accept him for all that he is. And he does annoy me and upset me sometimes but we have a lot of good too.

Marianimal and MiYon are right in their comment to my last post. -- I am so lucky to have such sweet and supportive blog readers! These two strong women are amazing and I will continue to learn and grow through them! -- Swichi is using me. But I am using him too. And even if he wouldn't admit it...he needs me. And I need him. And I am working very hard to keep my heart safe. I'm going to take care of me more...when I'm alone and with other people, not just Swichi.

The fighter jets are blasting over my house again and again. Thats the big downfall of living so close to the airport. So now I can't decide if I want to take a nap/go back to sleep or take a shower and figure out something to do for the day.... I'll let you know! L, E

Comments:
A dog, 2 snakes and 2 mice. Now when are you going to start charging admission to this zoo?
 
Oh Erin. You are such a sweetie. I love the internet and the door it opened to meeting all these new people. (You know the internet is where I met Shark....)

Yep, so anyway, I occassionally leave items out of place in the store. But the thing that I witness sometimes (that really ticks me off...) are the ones who leave a refridgerated item out on the shelf to spoil or go bad cause they are too lazy to put it back.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?