Sunday, August 27, 2006

Your support means so much to me!

I thank you thank you so much to my blog commenters! Your words have really helped me and the good thought for me too. Last night I must have called Swichi at least 20 times and he never answered. I left him a few messages and sent him a long email. To be honest, I don't even really understand what happen and I don't understand at all how he is blaming his snakes being taken on me. As for the money, I haven't decided if I'm going to let it go or not. I'm not going to call his parents, but I might take some legal action...not sure yet. But you all are right! And I don't want him in my life anymore. As giving and nice as I am, I can't take it from him any longer. Its too bad, I thought we would have a good, lasting friendship but I guess it wasn't ment to be.

Work was LONG and crazy busy! I was paged to the front at 10:55, before I was even punched in and before I was scheduled but the lines were long so they needed us on ASAP. I was flying too! Last week I was the #7 cashier, woohoo! Really that just means that I was the 7 fastest but I was psyched. So I'm thinking I should be on that list again for this week. I'd like to stay in the top 10. They keep on me register since I'm good with the people and quick and personable and my drawer is almost always perfect. Its a good gig there.

So I have a doc appoitment tomorrow at 9:15, early! And then school at 5:30 but I want to go in early to get my student ID and stuff. Back to school! Woohoo!! I hope you all have a good week! L, E

Comments:
Just have the 'little boy' strung up.

Oh and I'm always there for ya if you need a shoulder to lean on.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?