Thursday, September 07, 2006

Already feel a week behind

So I 'jumped' into school with good intentions but I feel like I'm already a week behind so I am going to have to push myself more to get my reading and assignments done. I like my classes so far, just not too impressed with my history teacher. He wants everyone in class to participate so he calls on people that don't have their hands raised. Well my hand is up quite a lot since I understand what we are talking about and want to put in my voice, but he won't call on me...says we have to give other people a chance. Yes, I agree with that if there are more hands up, but when my hand is the only in the air then I should be able to answer. Is this wrong? This is a jr/sr level class so people in there shouldn't be shy about speaking up. Anyway...I don't appreciate being ignored when people who don't want to speak or don't know what to say are called on. So I guess I'll just have to deal. All my 4 classes are pretty full, around 25-30 students, and there is an age range that makes me know I'm not the very oldest in the room (not including the teacher). But I have to admit, I am not impressed with the young, greasy skater boys that come in with their shaggy hair and make gross snotty noises all class. Oh well.

So once again my work schedule was wrong, what do you know, almost every week I have worked there my schedule has been wrong. I was the #6 cashier last week...woohoo! The people above me are all old-timers at the store and I'm quite happy with my #6. As long as I'm in the top 10 I'm happy. And it will keep me at the cash register and in everyones good graces. The weekend was insane busy there and even Tuesday when I worked 10-3 was busy. I am not looking forward to the Xmas season! Going to be very busy at the store but I guess thats good.

Oh yes, and I will never live in a condo again! I am so sick of everytime I check my email having at least 3 emails about some lame crap that the board president doesn't like or that they door locks are broken again! And with the bridge and road construction going on right outside, this place is so high maintance. In fact my whole house has been rattling all morning and its driving me nuts.

Ok...need to get my lazy ass in the shower and get to my schoolwork! I hope you are having a nice day and enjoying sunshine! Finally, today, we have sunshine in the state of VT! L, E

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?