Friday, September 08, 2006

Taking my health into my hands

So I have realized (again) that I need to get my health back under control (again). For this point I decided that I need to get my sleep at night and cut out my naps. So last night during class break I wrote up a new schedule for myself:

Mon-Fri~
7am Wake-up
8am Shower and clothes
9-10am Walk with Laurey
11am-10pm School/work/homework/tv/hang with friends
10pm Bedtime to read
11pm Lights out, sleep

On the weekend I will be up at 7am and lights out by 11pm but since usually I am at work at 9am, walking with Laurey will have to be in the afternoon/evening.

Also, I heard on the radio that exercise will help the healing process of booboo's so that is just double reason to get my ass out walking again. And I sleep much better when I have had our walks everyday, and so does Laurey.

Last night I did get into bed at 10:15 but didn't turn off my light until 11:30 since I was doing school reading. Then I was up by 7:20...dozed with the radio a little bit. I was in the shower around 8:45 and dressed by 9:30ish. Laurey and I went for our walk just after 10 and were back by 11. So I wasn't too far behind my new schedule. It will take me a little time to get into it and will have to do lots of self-ass kicking to do it.

Bethie called me for a special surprise and it was nice (as always!) to hear her voice. Now I am procrastiniting a little on schoolwork by blogging...but thats ok, right? And I'm hungry so I might have to venture out into the 'real world' to get some lunch. No big plans for my weekend...just working 7 hours each day and 4 tonight and then doing my schoolwork. Woohoo! I hope you have a nice weekend. L, E

PS- I finally did cancel my long distance phone service. Just don't need it, I'll recharge my calling card and use that. I only really signed up for the long distance so I could call Korea and since I don't have anyone there to call anymore (or Germany where he is now). I still do call long distance, including Canada, but like I said before...I'll just use my calling card.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?