Monday, October 09, 2006

Another day off from the world

Yesterday all I did was sleep and blog and sleep some more. And I watched some TV too. I woke up this morning around 4 and had some trouble getting back to sleep, I guess the hours long nap I took was the cause. But I did go back to sleep and Laurey woke me up at 8:30 to give her breakfast.

Today I watched more episodes of the first season of Prisonbreak, its a good show but also really lame because its just not believable at all. But Wentworth Miller is so amazing hot!! I took a shower around 1 and since I hadn't yesterday it felt extra good. Then I just relaxed more in the afternoon. I took Lucas to the pet store. I'm pretty sure Lola is going to have her next litter of babies tonight or very soon and I do NOT need him impregnating her again! And I bought some mouse food and a new hutch for them since the old one was destroyed.

When I came him my internet wasn't working. I called Verizon and spent 20 minutes with a English as a second language woman who was reading exactly from the directions what to do. And I couldn't even really understand her. But we got me online by plugging into the modem so thats a start. But she had to transfer me to more help to get the wireless working and now I have been on hold for 15+ minutes waiting for them. The music keeps repeting over and over and its really effing annoying but I don't want to hang up because if I do that and call back I'll just have to wait again. Maybe I should hang up and call again tomorrow. *sigh* I hate being on hold!

Tomorrow I have to go back to the land of the living, have work 10-3. And then I should get going on homework. Sounds like a good plan! I hope you all had a nice Columbus Day!! L, E

Comments:
Is it me or does being on hold with Tech Support the worst thing on the planet?

Oh and I had an ok Thanksgiving.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?