Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Friends

I cried again last night. I guess that is starting to be a theme in my life.

I talked with SJ and things are somewhat figuered out. He just wants us to be friends. So that explains his rejection. So once again I am not wanted as more then a friend.... Yesterday afternoon I had emailed him and then he logged into AIM and we talked so I guess he wants to still be my friend despite my crazyness. So I guess I have another just a friend now. I certainly can't say that I don't need more friends...just sad since I thought we could be so much more.

Yesterday at work the made me go outside and collect carts again. I don't really so much mind doing it except it is hard to move more then 4 carts at once and almost impossible to direct a whole line of carts. And it was chilly outside but I was still gross and sweaty. Then the big bosses were all pissy that I wouldn't stay and work late past what I was scheduled for. This is after the HR guy complained to me that a whole bunch of people called in 'sick' on Sunday.... They didn't call me, I would have gone in to work, I was just sleeping. Oh well. But they did change my schedule for me and hopefully it will be perm. I should be working only days I don't have school: Sunday, Tuesday, Saturday: and I have Friday and Saturday nights off to go to HOCKEY!

Yup! The University of Vermont hocket team is back on the ice! The homeopener is this Saturday. Should be a good season! I love hockey! And yesterday I bought Laurey a chew bone that is about 3 feet long! The knots on the ends are huge and she can't even carry it around the house easily. I think she likes it. Lola hasn't had her 2nd litter yet and she is hugly fat. I hope she has them soon before she explodes. I'll keep you updated. L, E

Comments:
The thing that bothers me is that I don't have the ability to help you with this problem.

I'll just wish the best for you.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?