Friday, October 13, 2006

Goodbye and no Hello

I dropped off the mouse babies at the pet store yesterday on my way go class. They had stopped nursing from Momma Lola and had been eating like crazy and draining the water bottle so they were all set to go. Lola is so crazy hugely pregnant! I thought she would have had this next litter last week but not yet. Poor thing can hardly crawl around the cage and she tried to get in the cardboard house through the window but wasn't quite able to slither in easily. I hope she has her babies tonight, I am worried that she'll have like 20 this time since she's so huge. Just have to wait and see.

This week has been killer for me even though I didn't have school on Monday for Columbus Day. I guess just Wed, Thurs and Fri are killer for me. I worked Wed night 5:30-9:30 and again tonight, same hours. I don't like it when I have school and then go to work a couple of hours later. Plus, Friday traffic is killer so it takes me more then twice as long to get home from school as usual and then I don't have much time until I have to leave for work. Plus I have to work at 9 on Saturday morning. But this is my last week with these hours. I changed my availability since its hockey season and asked that I only work on Sun, Tues and Thurs, the days I don't have school.

I'm sleepy exhausted but I need to get some homework done before class at 12:30. I'm thinking I'll go into school extra early and use the computer there to do my work, that way I can't watch TV or sleep like I might if I stay home. Who am I kidding...I'll watch TV and want to sleep if I stay home! The sun is shining in the sliding door and almost blinding me and its quite annoying.

I bought my first piece of Champlain College clothing yesterday! I picked up and sweatshirt at the bookstore yesterday. I have wanted to buy one since I was accepted and they had some cute ones that were $26.95 and I picked a navy blue one with "CHAMPLAIN COLLEGE" in big white letters across the front. It was so unexpensive since its thinner sweatshirt material, not extra thick but thats fine with me, that way I can wear it when its warmer outside and in the classrooms where its not too cold, except during the summer.

Oh, my "no Hello" from the title is that I haven't talked with SJ since the whole 'just friends'. I was at work Wed night and didn't get online until 10ish and I thought I might have just missed him since he's usually on around 9:30 but then last night I was online from 8:30ish until after 10:30 but he didn't log on so I don't know what's up. Just will wait and see...!

Have a nice weekend everyone!! There is suppose to be some snow in the mountains here in VT, woohoo! L, E

Comments:
He's hoping that you have a good weekend.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?