Friday, October 27, 2006

Grandbabies, Sunshine

I held the mice babies last night, they are so cute with their soft fur just growing in and all wiggly. I'm a little worried about them though because there is one that is bigger then the others and then 3 that are smaller, one is quite smaller. I don't know is Lola can nurse all 16 of them or if the big one if just greedier and nurses more. I hope they will all be alright. The last litter, all the babies were the same size but there were just 12 of them. This time its 16 and that lots more mouths to feed for Momma Lola. She is so funny, everytime I pick up the babies she moved them to a different house/nest in the cage. I think she's trying to hide them from me. When I put them back last night I put some under the igloo and some in the tv but when I checked this morning they were all under the igloo and she had taken one of the tissues I had put in the cage in there with them. She's such a good mommy!

I planted the spring bulbs I had bought at work today in my flower pot. Hopefully they will come up in the spring. I kow I packed way too many in there but I'm going with the theory that if I put a whole bunch in the ground then I have more of a chance of them blooming. Today is sunny for the first time this week and I am thinking I should take a shower and get dressed and take Laurey down to the waterfront and walk around there a little. Its not too cool outside or windy and this will be one of the last days with sunshine and not too cold to be totally bundled up and being outside. And Laurey loves it near the water and I do too. I'll let you know.... L, E

Comments:
I don't want snow, that's for sure, but I envy your nice windy weather. Today was so warm and we spent the hottest part of the day outdoors. I could have comfortably worn a pair of shorts and spaghetti strap shirt.

Seriousy it was sunny and hot on this last week of Oct. When will it end??
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?