Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I went to the doctor today and I have paronychia

Paronychia is an infection alongside the fingernail. It usually occurs from an opening in the cuticle which lets bacteria under the skin.

And it effin HURTS! Its my middle finger on my left hand and its all swollen and ouchie and red. I can't fully straighten the finger or make a tight fist. As you might know, I am not a good sick person. I whine and complain and want sympathy and attention...not that having any of those things would make it better. Oh well.

Friday - Sunday kicked my ass! Friday I was so busy, I stayed late at school to do some research and print so stuff out and went into work an hour late. Saturday I was so tired and didn't feel very good, was wobbly and a little ditzy. I fell asleep right when I got home and dad called and woke me up since I was suppose to be at his house to go to the hockey game with him. I went over to the hockey game - University of Vermont's home opener! I had a seat all by myself and I sat next to the former UVM hockey coach. We chatted a little but he didn't seem very interested in a comversation with me.

Sunday I managed to get my facial cleaner in my right eye in the shower and it hurt so much! I went into work with a red eye and I had to keep cleaning it all day since it was oozing with soap/cleaner...so gross! I was totally exhausted and had a hard time keeping moving but I lasted the whole 8.5 hours. Came home and was asleep within 20 minutes. Laurey woke me up at 7 to go outside again and have her dinner and I was back asleep, in bed this time not that sofa, within 30 mins. Slept until 7am Monday.

Yesterday, Monday I cleaned the whole house. I vaccuumed and mopped the kitchen and scrubbed the shower/tub and toilet and did laundry and even cleaned out my food cabinet. It was long overdue to get this cleaning done but I just don't have time on the weekends anymore with working so much and didn't make the time during the week lately.

Today I went to the doctor instead of work and then I came home and had a nice long nap. Went to the grocery tonight and now I am going to knock out some homework and get my lazy ass to bed nice and early. I hope you all had a nice weekend and don't have a booboo finger like me! L, E

Comments:
This of it this way. you can show of your wound and flip people off at the same time.
 
Yes, it was Gilly - Mike Gilligan, the old hairy guy himself.

~E
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?