Thursday, October 05, 2006

Officially a blonde again

I color my hair...shhhh! Don't tell anyone. I colored it again this morning. Its not so much dyed since I just used a 28 day color that enhances and brightens the regular color. I used 'dark neutral blonde', I've used it before and its cute on me. I don't like to admit it but my hair has steadily been turning from blonde to dark blonde to light brown. I still say I have dark blonde hair since that is what I color it to. I did like the red I had in the end of the summer but I think I'll wait before coloring it red again. Maybe around New Years.

Once again its been too long since I blogged. Just busy with work and school and sleeping and playing with Laurey and enjoying the fall weather. SJ and I went and saw Jackass 2 last Saturday and it was really funny! I was actually quite impressed with the dance number in the end, some of the guys had a pretty good sense of rythum. I guess it was SJ's and my 3rd date, I don't count the first time we met as a date but maybe I should. I don't know. We hugged twice but just quick, no real touching hugs. We are going to Bellows Falls this Saturday (2+ hour drive each way) for a train ride from Bellows Falls to Rutland, over the mountains. We will be together all day...I have to go to his house at 6:30am! Laurey will be spending the day with my dad at my parents house.

OH!! SJ gave me a present. A NIKE sweatshirt. Its nice and soft and snuggly and bright yellow.

And the construction at my parents house is finally done. They had the upstairs bathroom redone and expanded. Their bedroom is smaller now but a huge new closet is at the end of the hallway. The bathroom looks nice except my mom already packed it full of nicknacks and other crap. The wallpaper my dad put up in their bedroom is a little dark for me but the floor was refinished and its glowing beautiful wood now. And as my dad says, they are improving the house so when they die and my brother and I sell it we'll get even more for it. I responded that brother would probably be buying me out of my 1/2 since he will still be living in the basement but neither parent thought it was funny.

So now I am procrastinating doing my homework before class but I can't any longer. I need to get my ass in gear! I hope you all are good. Laurey is wonderful as always and I'm doing pretty good myself!:) L, E

PS- The mouse babies opened their eyes on Monday evening/Tuesday morning and now are crawling and bouncing all around the cage. They follow Momma Lola and are always nursing. Poor Momma. And I am a little concerned that she is pregnant again since she's looking chubby again. I'll let you know!

Comments:
Heya. I hope the mice don't become an issue.
 
K is right. They reproduce fast and I imagine they can get out of hand quick. But you sound good E! I am happy for you. And the two hour ride is going to be a great time to talk with SJ and find out what all makes him "tick". Sounds like a neat date. And he already got you a gift!!! Woo hoo!!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?