Monday, November 06, 2006

Can't sleep

Can't sleep and its long past midnight and I should be sleeping away. *sigh*

My week was okay....

Tuesday I worked. It was Halloween so I wore my NY Ranger jersey to work but not for long since I wasn't putting holes in it to wear my nametag. And it was crazy hot in the store as always and I didn't want to get it yucky. Went and visited Yeti at work and showed off my jersey.

Wednesday was Laurey's 8th B'day and we went for a long walk around UVM and she got to sniff as much as she wanted. I worked that night and picked up some raw hide for her and a new rope toy.

Thursday wasn't much...relaxed during the day and went to school that night.

Friday I woke up with a sore throat but still (stupidly) picked up Yeti and drove him all around on his errands. He said we could hang out until 8 or so but instead he 'ditched' me at 5:30, said he needed to do homework. Its hard for me to be frustrated/sad/hurt/upset when he changes plans/ditches me for homework but it still upset me. Oh well.

Saturday I woke up at 8 and felt so sick and miserable and my throat was all swollen and yuck. Had a fever too so I called into work. Slept all day! Was only awake from noon-1:30 and 6-9.

Sunday woke up and still felt sick. Called into work again and I could tell they were upset. I guess I could have gone into work but I did have a fever and my throat was still swollen and I felt weak. I wouldn't have been able to stand at my register for more then maybe 30 mins. Slept a lot during the day but mostly watched tv and relaxed.

Now its getting to be 1 am and I'm still wide awake. I have to be to work at 9 and I'm not calling in, no matter what! My paycheck from last week will be really tiny and this weeks too and I can't afford to miss anymore work. Have school in the evening.

I hope you all had a nice week, weekend and your upcomming week will be good too! L, E

Comments:
Wish the pooch a happy birthday for me.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?